This is a flexible and responsive shoe.
That allows quick running while still delivering protection, support and comfort.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- For running on multiple terrains.
- Superior trail traction II: Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the center for increased traction.
- Run fast with confidence: Weighing just 290g and with a 4mm drop, this is a flexible and responsive shoe that allows quick running while still delivering protection, support and comfort.
- Cushioned ride: POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Get the perfect fit: Built around the natural anatomy of the foot, the new ADAPTERWEB met-cradle adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot in motion, while the Y-LOCK system holds the heel in place and offers support.