Constant and Never-Ending Improvement
My First 100km
The Goal, Is To Run My First 100 km Race ever!
The North Face 100km, In Thailand 2020
Start Training Date 01 February 2019
I took and a big bite, and now I’m chewing hard and fast.
Did I bite off more than I can Chew? Let’s See!!
Click Here to see my training progress.
- Long pack laden marches in the military, 40 km plus,
- Plenty of 10 to 15 km runs over the years,
- Recently completed a 21 km trail run – December 2018,
- Best times, recent 5 km 20.08 ever 17.11 and 10 km 44.06 mins recent and ever.
Update to Previous Experience, 29.12.2019
- My first full Road Marathon was completed. Link
- My first full Trail Marathon was completed. Link
- I hired a coach. Link
Race Day, Unknown at this stage?
Update: The race was on the 1st of February 2020.
- Complete a 70 to 80 km run before December 2019
- Complete three 50 km runs before October 2019
- Run between 10 to 20 km once a week
- Complete 2 to 3 cross-training workouts per week
- Bike riding, swimming, and bodyweight resistance, etc.
- Start a daily stretching routine
- Learn about running nutrition
- What not to eat before running
- And what to eat during the race
- Find the right gear
- Shoes, shorts, shirt, and socks.
- And what to bring for the race etc