Happy to say I started training again.
Not a real hard start, but something to clear the throat.
I’m normally the one to push myself more than what’s needed, I like to feel some pain with every training session.
However as the goal is a long way off, I decided to ease back in, giving my body a bit more time to recover from the flu.
|1||1.00 km||7:13||7:13 /km|
|2||1.00 km||5:08||5:08 /km|
|3||1.00 km||9:11||9:11 /km|
|4||1.00 km||6:35||6:35 /km|
|5||1.00 km||4:44||4:44 /km|
|6||0.11 km||2:19||20:13 /km|
Training Goal for the day
Run 5k’s with a mixed pace working up a decent sweat.
- First 500m’s, walk @ 8.30 mins per km
- Jog 2nd 500 @ 5.30 mins per km
- Next 1km jog @ 5.00 mins per km
- Followed by 500m’s @ 4.30 mins per km
- Walk the next 500 @ 8.30 mins per km
- Jog 1km @ 6.53 mins per km
- Jog 500m’s @ 5.30 mins per km
- Finish up with 500m’s @ 3.45 mins per km
Mission Accomplished, shirt was soaking wet, and finex 5 said 5km’s
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.